Thursday, October 30, 2008

PSU riots

I am sure that many of you out there heard that after the big win from this past weekend there
were riots downtown. Well I thought that I would pass a few photos along to those of you who haven't seen any. Ryan said that he went down after they were over and the place was destroyed. It was a great game and I am glad they won- Paul and I were on the edge of our seats. Thanks Jess for leaving your house so we could win the game, Dan you are going to have to keep her away the rest of the season. =) Go Penn State!! P.S. I am supporter of having fun and singing songs about Penn State, but not a supporter of destruction and that is what it turned into.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dan has looked up every little thing he can about the riots. I will have to show him your post when he comes home for lunch. I wish that it didn't come to that when we win. What is the point in destroying the city...especially if we won??
I already have plans to leave the house and hit the gym during the next game. But according to Dan I always leave around half time. So I have to sit and wait and then leave. The things I do for football.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany