Friday, October 31, 2008

A nice fall day

Today was a great fall day. The temps were in the lower 60's and it was great to go out with Paul and take a walk. As we were walking I saw this huge pile of leaves and just felt the need to dive in... a lo and behold Paul has a hold of my phone and snaps a picture. So I thought that I would post it for everyone to get a good laugh at. But hey, it was fun and not something that I get to do everyday- wish that I could though. =)






On our way back to the house I saw this tree and thought
that it looked like it was on fire. I am not sure if the photo
will do it justice but it was a beautiful sight and I thought that I would pass it along. Enjoy and look for the great little moments in everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so jealous you jumped in a pile of leaves. That is such a fun thing to do. I love the way the leaves smell and how comfy it feels. The landscaping crew here actually uses a super sized vacuum to suck up all the leaves so we can't do anything like that.
The tree was awesome. Love the red color. That would make a great black and white photo with just the tree left in color.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany