Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Getting to know my family


Right now my little brother (Ryan) lives with me. We have custody of his daughter on every other Tuesday and every other weekend. So you will get tons of pictures of her. Her name is Aracely!

My parents right now are building there house and things are coming along well, you will also get a ton of pictures of that and how things are progressing.

My crazy other extended family members will be explained as they come up in my blog because there are too many of them just to give a few sentences to at the moment. I would not do them justice.


Today we had Aracely for a few hours and we went through a corn maze with Grandma, and went to a park and were playing on the swings, the slides, climbing everything and just having a good time chasing Ryan.
Sometimes all it takes is a little help!!

Well that is all for now. I am pooped learning how to do this, changing my background and writing a few posts. I will have to catch you all up on the other things that have been going on at later date. Maybe if we are lucky it will be tomorrow since my hubby is in Boston at a geek conference. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are blogging now! I love the layout and header you have. Where did you find it?

~Nicole said...

I just googled for scrapbook looking layouts, and I found this one. Sorry I don't remember the website.

Dana said...

Looks like you guys had a great time playing! Glad you are blogging, good way to keep everyone up to date :-)

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany